May 13: A Fashionable Fight for Cancer
Join the LadyLux team for a night of fashion, haute hors d'oeuvres and fun—all in the name of charity.
On May 13, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Woman of the Year nominee, Elizabeth Wahler, will host “A Night of LUX: A Fashionable Fight Against Cancer”. The glam extravaganza serving LLS will be held at a renowned oceanfront property in Corona del Mar and will include a silent & live online auction featuring prizes donated from luxury retailers and an exclusive swimwear viewing of LUXE by Lisa Vogel.
Auction items up for bid:
- Jo Malone gift basket & private party for 25
- Party for 10 “Diamonds & Designers” by Nordstrom and Black, Starr & Frost
- Couture fitting for custom designed dress by Nasrin Ansari
- One-of-a-kind estate necklace by J. & S.S. DeYoung
- Custom monogrammed necklace by celeb designer Jane Basch
- Custom gown fitting, swimwear from new collection, and two VIP tickets to runway show by Lauren Elaine LED
- Handbags by Valentino, Judith Leiber, Nancy Gonzalez and Be&d…and many, many more!
- And many more…
From 5pm-8pm, guests will have the chance to mingle at the sensational event alongside celebrities, noted fashion bloggers, and the charitable givers of Southern California. Sip tequila at the oceanside bar or try a tasting of California wines while enjoying this luxe event for a great cause.
Elizabeth founded LadyLux last year and when she's not working on her online magazine or other entrepreneurial endeavors, she can be found lending her hand to many philanthropic campaigns. She's a firm believer in social awareness and stands by her mantra, “good for the sake of good”, which translates to whole-heartedly pursuing worthy causes. She's looking forward to the event because it gives her a chance to combine her mutual adoration for fashion and philanthropy in the name of a great charity, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
For more information about the event, tickets, or donations. Head to the event web site or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors include: South Coast Plaza, LUXE by Lisa Vogel, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Black Starr & Frost, Nancy Gonzalez