Catch up on this week’s fashion, trends and editorials with some of our favorite posts from around the web in this week’s LUX “It List”!
1. Hailey Clauson in Vogue Spain May 2012 evokes feeling of vintage summer and classic Bardot beauty. Oracle Fox- Flower Bomb
Photo Courtesy of Oracle Fox
2. Viva LUXURY's Annabelle Fleur looks beautiful - as always - in Short n’ Sweet. Here she shows off the perfect spring outfit in a petal hemmed ASOS mini skirt and Tibi amber high heels, complete with plum clutch and spiked bracelet.
Photo Courtesy of Viva Luxury
3. Take a quick ‘Color Moment’ for Lemon and enjoy these fun picks by Luella and June. Our favorites include the Reed Krakoff Wedges (5) and the Nars X Thakoon Nail Polish (13)!
Photo Courtesy of Luella and June
4. We are LUXing over Oh My Vogue’s new Philipp Plein Studded Jacket outfit post. The peplum silhouette & rounded studs that cover the fluffy sleeves is a recipe for serious jacket envy.
Photo Courtesy of Oh My Vogue
5. We couldn’t let this week go by without showing some of the fashion from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia Spring 2012 shows. Zimmerman was a favorite this season marked by its floral femininity contrasted by mixing fabrics and edgy cuts. Circa Now chronicles Zimmerman and other posts from Australia this week.
Photo Courtesy of Circa Now
Have a fabulous and safe weekend LUXies.