Friday is finally upon us LUXies, and this means a few things. Another workweek gone by and a couple days to kick off your heels and enjoy some spring sunshine. It also means it's time for another weekly roundup of our five favorite blog posts. This week’s picks are filled with fashion tips, outfit posts and one amazing DIY. Happy reading!
1. Sassy Hong Kong participated in The 15/30 Project, wearing a different combination of the same fifteen pieces for a month! A great lesson in innovation, mixing and matching and putting looks together you might not have thought possible. Being cognizant of your wardrobe might inspire a good spring wardrobe cleaning!
Photo Courtesy of Sassy Hong Kong
2. This Chalkboard Paint Frame DIY by Glitter 'N Glue is one after our own hearts. The same IKEA frame has been gathering dust at the LadyLUX headquarters with no craft idea or picture worthy of filling it. This chalkboard is perfect for writing sweet nothings as well as serious business plans. We’ll keep you posted on our outcome and hope you are inspired to craft your own version.
Photo Courtesy of Glitter 'N Glue
3. We love white on white for spring (any season, really). Friend in Fashion does it well as per usual in her outfit post this week. She teaches us to play around with different fabrics and textures to break up the monotony and add character to the ensemble.
Photo Courtesy of Friend in Fashion
4. In honor of Mother’s Day, She gave you birth. What are you going to give her? is the perfect post to get you in the Mother’s Day spirit. Cecylia gives 14 great gift ideas to give you your mom on her special day. There’s something for every mom, and ideas range from the ever popular slippers and candles to a vintage locket and chicken egg basket.
Photo Courtesy of Cecylia
5. In honor of our favorite blogger’s birthday week, we'd like to share Sheer and Velvet by The Versastyle. No one can rock these velvet pants harder than fashion blogger, shoe designer and LadyLUX Senior Editor, Annette Tang. Thanks for leading the way with your killer style and keeping us up to date in the fashion world through your profound writing skills. We love Annette!!
Photo Courtesy of The Versastyle
Have a safe and fabulous weekend.