24-Hour Shopping Made Available by Macy’s
With Christmas one week away, many of us continue to scramble for last minute gift ideas.
Well, thanks to Macy’s you’ll be able to shop 24-hours a day December 21-23 at select locations, which are mainly on the East coast. They’ve also extended hours until 2 a.m. for more stores to offer as much time as possible for you to be set with the ideal gifts!
So whether you’re just a night owl or simply have daily commitments that make it hard to meet regular store hours, you can visit any of the 12 specially selected stores.
“Macy’s is at the top of the list for holiday shoppers. By going 24-hours at 12 key locations and extending store hours at another 4, we are giving our customers extra time to shop when it’s convenient for them. Being here for our customers takes the stress out of holiday shopping,”—States Ron Klein, chief stores officer, Macy’s, Inc.
Mark your calendars starting Monday if you live any of the following areas with
* Macy’s Herald Square, New York, NY
* Macy’s at Queens Center Mall, Rego Park, NY
* Macy’s at Staten Island Mall, Staten Island, NY
* Macy’s at Roosevelt Field Mall, Westbury, NY
* Macy’s Cross County, Yonkers, NY
* Macy’s at Willowbrook Mall, Wayne, NJ
* Macy’s Tyson’s Corner, McLean, VA
* Macy’s Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill, NJ
* Macy’s Woodfield, Schaumburg, IL
* Macy’s Oakland, Troy, MI
* Macy’s Twelve Oaks, Novi, MI
* Macy’s Rosedale, Rosedale, MN
The following stores will have
until 2 am:
* Macy’s Kings Plaza, Brooklyn, NY
* Macy’s at Green Acres Mall, Valley Stream, NY
* Macy’s Menlo Park Mall, Menlo Park, NJ
* Macy’s at Newport Centre, Jersey City, NJ
Though, this will be the fourth consecutive year of extended hours, Macy’s continues to add store locations each year, making for the largest selection of stores to date.
LUXies, what do you think of this new 24-hour shopping possibility?